Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Saver vs. Spender

I would consider myself a spender. I am always going shopping for new clothes or presents for others. One of my favorite things to do is Christmas shopping for my little cousins. Buying for younger children is always fun! I think I get caught up in the Christmas shopping, like many others do. I believe our generation is definitely having a hard time with saving their money. With all of the new technology coming out, teenagers are continuously spending money on iPods, cell phones, or laptops. I think once we are older and don't have the support of our parents many people of our generation will go into debt. If people can't keep their spending in check, then they won't be able to survive because they won't have money for food and water. Money is becoming a very serious issue and I believe everyone needs to cut back, so they can eventually get out of debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment